Here we are coming down off the Christmas high...and the boys are getting a tad restless with all the FREEZING weather...here's a pic to prove the point. :-) I really need to find a way to get more energy out...this is right before bed! ha ha
Friday, January 23, 2009
Goofing Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Find What You Look For
Feb 2025 Blog post: Waiting for a Leaf to Fall I was able to attend a workshop this weekend and they asked if you were invited to go se...
-
Feb 2025 Blog post: Waiting for a Leaf to Fall I was able to attend a workshop this weekend and they asked if you were invited to go se...
-
What a day! The 8th of February is always a little tough for our family, as that's the anniversary of the day our sweet Luke left to ...
-
We made a trip to Georgia this weekend to place Luke's headstone. It's been a long time coming, but quite honestly I just couldn...
3 comments:
Cute pictures. It looks like your boys really did have extra energy. Atleast they are having fun. :) Katie is adorable.
What a sweet family you have! Looks like lots of fun at your house!
Gotta love the tired enegy! Your family is so adorable!
Post a Comment