So I thought it'd be fun to take you on a trip down memory lane...which of these sexy ladies is pregnant in this picture?
It's a bit more obvious from this angle.... ha ha ha! That's me in the middle- I am 33 weeks along with Luke and Logan in this picture. I was growing exponentially at this point- and I still had 3 1/2 weeks to go! I'm wearing an XL shirt- and you can see it doesn't even come close to covering the entire underside of my belly. ha ha Those were the days. This is from my baby shower- Rachel, the best sister ever, is on the right and her roommate Kristi is on the left. Kristi is the one who drew that awesome picture of Luke and Jesus we hung in our living room! Ah, such good times- hope you enjoyed!
7 comments:
You look so cute pregnant.
I don't think that I ever saw that picture of Luke and Jesus. take a picture of it and email me or put it on your blog please. You look great in the picture, love that long hair!!
Cute even when VERY pregnant! No fair! LOL
Ahhhhhh......
Holy Crap Cari!!! That is the best prego tummy I have ever seen! You butt and thighs look great though.
THAT is too funny!!
Amazing...that's all there is to say!!!
Post a Comment