Monday, November 10, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see....

How cool is this?! The boys were out playing, James was mowing the lawn, and I glanced outside to see this in the field behind our house!! What an awesome sight!

Here are the boys being goofy as they watch the balloon land. They're so much fun!

2 comments:

Hal and Kristel Shields said...

Wow!! What a surprise to see. The Boys are getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love hot air balloons! We get to see them often out here in San Diego and I get just as excited as Ash, Will and Foxx do about seeing them. Jon and I got a chance to go up in one over Park City and Heber Valley on our anniversary a few years ago and it was so amazing! What a treat to spy one from your back yard!

You Find What You Look For

  Feb 2025 Blog post:  Waiting for a Leaf to Fall   I was able to attend a workshop this weekend and they asked if you were invited to go se...