Friday, November 21, 2008

Superheroes

Those of you who know Logan well may know of his Superpowers. Others of you may have only suspected it. Here is a picture of him as he turns himself into a giant and uses Super-strength to hold up our wall as it started to fall. (Notice he is flying as well...)I barely caught this shot as Logan can run with Super-Speed and also disappear.
Here he is teaching Tyler to use Super powers. Tyler's a tad unsure of his ability to use Superpowers.
He then realizes he's a Super-ninja, and breaks bad for the camera. :-)
Sure love my Supermen!

2 comments:

*~Becky~* said...

He is a cutie! Such a super hero. I love the pic of Tyler acting like he didn't have a clue what was going on.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! As a mom with all boys I can really appreciate the love and imagination for superpowers!

You Find What You Look For

  Feb 2025 Blog post:  Waiting for a Leaf to Fall   I was able to attend a workshop this weekend and they asked if you were invited to go se...