Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yummmm

Here's my baby girl eating rice cereal! :-) This was a couple of weeks ago- she has since figured out that she only needs to "chew" after the spoon has been in her mouth- not before. :-) And as for the funny background- we'd just had a pizza picnic in the living room...with our gorgeous plastic yellow tablecloth. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sarah C said...

That is cute. I love watching babies eat rice cereal. It is fun to watch them figure out new things. The pizza picnic in the living room sounds fun.

The Herberts said...

Oh, I miss baby Katie!!!! What a cutie!!!

Amy and Chaos said...

That is so cute! What a fun time of life! Katie is just adorable and looks so much like her brothers with a feminine twist :) Love how her mouth goes in anticipation!

Rach said...

That's awesome- and Logan laughing in the background only made the video cuter! Looks like Katie's enjoying her food.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

We had some good laughs over her cute eating style. Thanks! The kids keep asking when we get to see you all again, you want to come to Florida for Spring Break or this summer?????

Ashley said...

great job getting that on video. I regret not doing that with Payton's first cereal bites. She'll love that later on. HA!

Brooke Garner said...

Love, love, love those pictures. Although I didn't know your little Luke, you and your family has been a great example for me! Can't wait to see you at womens conf.!

You Find What You Look For

  Feb 2025 Blog post:  Waiting for a Leaf to Fall   I was able to attend a workshop this weekend and they asked if you were invited to go se...